?so what's the subject of the discussion

Chit-Chat - Maryam-X - 29 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۱۲:۲۷ ق.ظ

so...we are veay happy that mr polarisia be our teacher

do any body have a good subject?

Chit-Chat - luna - 29 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۱۲:۵۴ ق.ظ

things that make you happy!
how is this?

RE: Chit-Chat - polarisia - 29 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۲۳ ق.ظ

(۲۹ فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۱۲:۲۷ ق.ظ)Maryam-X نوشته شده توسط:  so...we are veay happy that mr polarisia be our teacher

do any body have a good subject?

Thank you, but i'm not fluent enough to be your teacher.
it's very kind of you

(۲۹ فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۱۲:۵۴ ق.ظ)luna نوشته شده توسط:  things that make you happy!
how is this?
the best thing than can make me really happy is having fun with my friends.
watching comedy movies (like the hangover), listening to my favorite music

Chit-Chat - hanif - 29 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۰۲:۲۴ ب.ظ

being a big programmer in microsoft or google is one of the my dreams but my main dreams is make a good application to break all of limits in the world.
the world of each person is as size as his dreams

RE: Chit-Chat - 54m4n3h - 29 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۰۹:۱۹ ب.ظ

Deams are usually inaccessible! and they can't make us happy!
I don't like to speak about inaccessible things!

My face is always happy! My friend say to me you are like this Big Grin
But this is not real happiness! Wink
these are things that make me feel happy:
Learning new things!
Trying new things!
Finding solution for difficult problems!
A great success!
Sport! (I play Badminton! after playing, I feel more fresh!)
There are a lot of things that make me happy! Big Grin If I continue to speak, you'll be bored! Wink

Chit-Chat - luna - 29 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۱۰:۰۷ ب.ظ

I personally believe that happiness should be in the heart of the people. I have lots of dreams too but I believe they may just bring happiness for a while because after that we're looking for sth else and I usually forget to be happy enough with my achievement
Do you have such a feeling too
and just another thing I think is beautiful to share:
.yesterday was charly chaplin's 122th birthday. I was reading his quotes and I found one that I want to share with you
“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
there were things that I was sad for them in my life and now when I'm thinking about them it's really a comedy! do you have the same feeling?

RE: Chit-Chat - حامد - ۲۹ فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۱۱:۰۵ ب.ظ

When I find myself happy I spot it everywhere.My underestanding of happiness consists in activity.It's like a running steam,not a stagnant pond.
For example in some days happiness means getting up in the morning, and I can't wait to finish my breakfast.I can't wait to put on my clothes.I can't wait to get out and in the end of the day I can't wait to start a brand new day

Chit-Chat - hanif - 30 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۵۴ ب.ظ

I am very happy person when I am in society. bout I am not happy when I am alone and because of this that I want to be alone I want to be unhappy. being a happy person or unhappy one is not advantage. being a deep person is advantage and either a happy person or unhappy person can be a deep one and it is not depend on being happy or not
(if I have mistake please correct it.)

Chit-Chat - luna - 30 فروردین ۱۳۹۰ ۰۴:۳۳ ب.ظ

Hamed completely agree with you . same here
Roya: being a deep person is really important and is a good factor that a person may have. but I think happiness has it's own place in life. have you ever encounter with sad people. they really make you feel bad. life in their point of view is really boring full of stress and sadness and nothing make them happy! I think people should be happy and should spread their happiness.
Another thing: have you ever had anyone within your friends that just bring him/her sadness to you and his happiness is just for himself. how you feel about these kinds of people

RE: Chit-Chat - hanif - 01 اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۴۶ ب.ظ

I have an example for a depressed person with a deep mind "Aref Gazvini" he was not a happy person but his excellent musics has been listned for a big period of time .
In my idea our unhappy society need to happy person but when you are alone you need to sadness . you need to think about sad matters about element that make you and other person even other society sad.
all of my friend are happy person I donot have a special example in my life but I am not agree with this idea that happy for me unhappy for others. Our society need to happy person

RE: Chit-Chat - polarisia - 01 اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۳:۴۴ ب.ظ

happiness and sadness can be seen during everybody's lifetime. i mean there is no one who can firmly say that I have been always happy in my life or on the other hand i've been always sad.
there's times that a person is sad and sometimes very happy.
and i think human needs both.
happiness is meaningful when you have had a taste of sadness.
happiness or sadness is not a permanent feeling. they're temporary.
everybody has their nadir and zenith moments in life.
i hope i would have more zenith moments. i wish this for all of you, too.

Chit-Chat - hanif - 01 اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۴:۳۶ ب.ظ

I chose this sentence from paulo coelho that I love him: Look for joy, but understand: without death and suffering, our life would not have a meaning

RE: Chit-Chat - 54m4n3h - 01 اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۸:۳۵ ب.ظ

Every thing you need to be happy is inside of you.
Barbara De Angel

RE: Chit-Chat - polarisia - 01 اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۰:۳۸ ب.ظ

If you want to be happy, be. -Leo Tolstoy

[تصویر:  dwsx1uc2q81p17siooje.jpg]