تالار گفتمان مانشت
Open your chest - نسخه‌ی قابل چاپ

صفحه‌ها: ۱ ۲ ۳ ۴ ۵ ۶ ۷ ۸
RE: English discussion - pioneer01 - 19 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۰۰ ب.ظ

I love languages, either improving those I’ve learnt or learning new ones.۰
I used to study English more. Now I don’t know why I’m afraid of writing in English, it takes me a long time to think and write about a subject, actually I think I know, I need to write more and more; when you give up on something you will forget it over time.

RE: English discussion - WILL - 19 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۱۳ ب.ظ

(۱۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۰۰ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  
I love languages, either improving those I’ve learnt or learning new ones.۰
I used to study English more. Now I don’t know why I’m afraid of writing in English, it takes me a long time to think and write about a subject, actually I think I know, I need to write more and more; when you give up on something you will forget it over time.

Your signature is "don't try,do" and I believe in it. I suggest you write at least a paragraph every day. Have you heard about Domino effect? By writing a paragraph a day, after about six months you can write whatever you want to say easily. 0
Please watch this inspiring video:
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.

[تصویر:  442960_01_17_2013_dominoes.jpg]

RE: English discussion - WILL - 20 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۱:۱۸ ب.ظ

To become disappointed from chasing a wrong goal is a gift from God and we don't want to accept it unless we get forced to accept. Let's accept we are making mistakes all the time and never get to the right way unless we are forced to it(for example, hard and hurtful experiences) or we obey great wise people in every aspects of our lives. This is the ideology I believe in. 0

RE: English discussion - WILL - 20 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۴۷ ب.ظ

(۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۹:۳۵ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  You can find the translation of Masnavi on this
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.
.[/align]

Many thanks for the link Pioneer! BlushBlush0

English discussion - vazoupresin - 20 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۳:۱۶ ب.ظ

Maybe saying that is not good, but I Want to say some thing
.the way I see it, a great meny people afraid of more things...such as writing! however it is not custumary to
the truth is that people are tired, its hard to tell but this is the truth.
Including myself.... I tired from people...from happens... from war...
I apologize to you for this, but I am realy depressed from every thing. my world is to leave all jokes aside and my patience has been tired
more than this I am not in the mood to write..
I much regret that I hurt you. I just wanted to be a bit better, but it's not worth it
happy is he who have not any worry.....
be happy.. because You live securely. but we not
we have to see kiling people, Heading down humans and other more bad things...
I do not want to see anything.. I dont want............................................................................​..............................

RE: English discussion - WILL - 20 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۴۵ ب.ظ

(۲۰ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۳:۱۶ ب.ظ)vazoupresin نوشته شده توسط:  Maybe saying that is not good, but I Want to say some thing
.the way I see it, a great meny people afraid of more things...such as writing! however it is not custumary to
the truth is that people are tired, its hard to tell but this is the truth.
Including myself.... I tired from people...from happens... from war...
I apologize to you for this, but I am realy depressed from every thing. my world is to leave all jokes aside and my patience has been tired
more than this I am not in the mood to write..
I much regret that I hurt you. I just wanted to be a bit better, but it's not worth it
happy is he who have not any worry.....
be happy.. because You live securely. but we not
we have to see kiling people, Heading down humans and other more bad things...
I do not want to see anything.. I dont want............................................................................​..............................
Hello my friend, I should say happy people are those people who tasted bad experiences and can be thankful of their moments. We encounter many problems and obstacles in our lives but the result will become sweet if we try to be patient. I know it is hard but as you may have heard of this statement : "no pain no gain" as God has said to us in Quran : "use the help of patience and praying". Dear friend, almost every day there is something annoying and hurtful for me and these events make me sad but I try not to stay in sadness and I don't cry for suppressed people, who are the victims, I try to do something in this world. Let's do something,write something. It's better to light a candle to curse the darkness. 0
But I realize your feelings... we are human and our moods change a lot. Writing can help us change our mood to a better mood. Although praying is the most effective and efficient way to have a better mood. God save us.0
By the way, please review your text... there are some errors in it Smile 0
Would you please write more about your feelings and the situation that you are in? 0

[تصویر:  442986_hope.jpg]

English discussion - WILL - 20 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۴۱ ب.ظ

We always need to choose between doing the right thing and doing what satisfies people's expectations. I said this to one of my friends and he frowned and told me "what a bad guy you are". You know what was my response? I said to him "you are right". He was one of those guys who want me to be what they want me to be. I couldn't satisfy him. We are not friends any more and it is OK. The story was not that simple but I think I could convey my purpose. 0

English discussion - vazoupresin - 21 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۵۵ ق.ظ

thank you for your trouble
You are absolutely right, I have some mistake in writing. but I try to solve them and I want to you help me. If it is possible
Last night I sat late and think about your words. however I could not agree with you more, because some day we can not control ourselves and thinking about happens that occured around us. so we cant Be indifferent.
I dont want to say I am real person, I want to say why We became bad people???
Why We fight together?
Why did you care for our nationality?
Why are our joy missing?
And so much more other question.......
I shall be greatfull if you answer me with decisiveness.

RE: English discussion - WILL - 21 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۲۵ ب.ظ

(۲۱ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۵۵ ق.ظ)vazoupresin نوشته شده توسط:  thank you for your trouble
You are absolutely right, I have some mistake in writing. but I try to solve them and I want to you help me. If it is possible
Last night I sat late and think about your words. however I could not agree with you more, because some day we can not control ourselves and thinking about happens that occured around us. so we cant Be indifferent.
Why We fight together?
Why are our joy missing?
I will answer you soon. By the way, your text needs a real reconstruction (;
regarding it's grammar and use of terms

English discussion - WILL - 22 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۲:۲۹ ب.ظ

Don't bother yourself, there are few people who can understand you,who are willing to understand you,who are willing listening to you,who want your existence. Dear self, rely on yourself,help yourself, rely on your Lord, don't expect from others. Dear self, be calm, I am here to support you.Dear self, he is the lord of the east and the west, there is no God but he, take him therefore for disposal of affairs. 0

(۲۱ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۵۵ ق.ظ)vazoupresin نوشته شده توسط:  thank you for your trouble
Why We fight together?
Why are our joy missing?

Dear friend, i think the only way to survive is digging deep inside and finding ourselves. The best way to do this is finding someone who can help us in this way. We are alone seeking for purpose, seeking for ourselves and seeking for our Lord. Dear friend, we need to understand something so we should keep our eyes wide open and make use of what abilities God has given us to find meanings and relations and patterns. Dear friend, we are alone in this dreadful scene of exam. Many hidden and apparent enemies are there to destroy us and we are weak with great potential powers that few people can use them. God save us. 0

[تصویر:  443069_journey-06.jpg]

RE: English discussion - pioneer01 - 23 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۷:۲۲ ق.ظ

Hi everybody ( nobody's here Wink Confused
I prefer to talk about a subject here so we can learn something. What about global village? It's somehow related to the post about writing that WILL has written about it.۰
There was a passage in Interchange book about global village. The term is really nice I think, it means the world has become a community and distance has no meaning these days, mostly because of the internet. When you hear about it for the first time you'll say wow that's great.0
About 6 or 7 years ago when I was in high school I used to go to English class and I really liked to talk to foreign people, so I searched and found a language learning website. I started learning Spanish there, and chatting with people from all over the globe, I thought it was amazing that you could easily talk to people who are living far from your country even your continent, with different cultures and thoughts.۰
I was younger then and it was all interesting and enjoyable. But I don't like it anymore, it's boring, now I prefer to meet people in the real world and talk to them directly. You can see their face while talking and there's no ( maybe less) ambiguity.۰
Yeah, time will change us.۰

RE: English discussion - WILL - 23 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۴۱ ق.ظ

As you mentioned talking to people in face is so delightful but writing has it's own beauties and it strengthens our creativity muscles. Some people say that I am an introvert man and for me touching people's heart is easier by writing than talking but looking at the people's faces as you said is wonderful. You know, for me meeting new people from all around the word is exiting. Imagine an Indian little girl's smile, imagine a Japanese one saying hello to you, imagine a black one's teeth when she/he is laughing and imagine Brazilian people. In one article I read about that Brazilian people are the happiest people in the world and it's somehow related to their sky, their sky is the bluest sky in the world. 0

[تصویر:  443123_Guess-My-Race-faces.jpg]

Global village is an interesting term and I would like to relate it to marriage. Nowadays cultural differences are not the case anymore. I married with a girl who I thought is very close to me but I was wrong and one of my friends married with a Belgiumese girl and everyone thought they will face many problems because of differences but now they are living in peace and understanding. Yeah, we live in a global village and in era of communication, physical and geographical boundaries have disappeared and thought boundaries and ideological boundaries have emerged. It is very good for me and I like it. 0

Open your chest - WILL - 24 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۳:۱۹ ب.ظ

Today my feelings are a lot different from the time I wrote the last post here. I am a different man now, with different feelings and thoughts. Oh my friends, we are like a lake, sometimes water is calm and sometimes it is agitating. Reading a lot and writing for many hours a day can help me calm down. The best listener is always listening and always care about us. Let's remember who we are and what is our existence's purpose. The very fist step is determination. 0

[تصویر:  443171_lake-05.jpg]

RE: Open your chest - pioneer01 - 24 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۴۵ ب.ظ

So how do you feel now? (Tell us if it’s possible)۰
Are you a moody person? Tongue (Just kiddin’)۰

I know sometimes something happens to us and our thoughts will change.۰
sometimes maybe better to say most of the times our decisions and thoughts are affected by our feelings at that time. For instance after the university entrance exam I felt so bad that I didn’t want to talk to anyone and I decided to give up on everything, But after some weeks I felt better and started to plan for my future again.۰
But I think it’s not good that we decide based on our feeling, we should learn how to manage our feelings, otherwise we can’t achieve our goals, …۰
All these things reminded me of the term Emotional Quotient (EQ), we should know our feelings clearly and also know how to behave.۰
Yeah, as I said time will change us Wink۰
By the way I noticed you’ve changed the topic’s name; )۰
I found a website right now, but I’m not in the mood of reading long texts now. So I share the

[تصویر:  443174_n9u_feelings.png]

Open your chest - WILL - 24 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۶:۱۹ ب.ظ

Thanks Pioneer! you are right. We shouldn't decide based on our feelings and as you said we should try to understand our feelings and others' as well. What's your opinion about the topic's new name? 0
The image you have put here is excellent. We can use these words to describe our feelings. Emotional intelligence is crucial in our life. I saw two terms in the picture: submissive and aggressive. Many people are always in one of these two modes. But as you know we should be in assertive mode. By the way, thanks for the link, I save the link for a time that I am on the mood to read this long text and when I have a free time in my plan. I'm working on a web application and I am exited about it. 0