زمان کنونی: ۳۰ فروردین ۱۴۰۳, ۰۵:۳۵ ق.ظ مهمان گرامی به انجمن مانشت خوش آمدید. برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن می‌توانید عضو شوید.
گزینه‌های شما (ورودثبت نام)

Open your chest

ارسال:
۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۲:۰۴ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۴ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۲۶ ق.ظ، توسط WILL.)
Open your chest
Hi everybody,
Let's write what we want to say in English.By doing so we can improve our productive skills that is also helpful in improving our speaking skill.
My goal is to write here on a regular basis and whoever wants can join for a good English conversation.

Thanks
[تصویر:  442740_lwnren1.gif]

Ok, although we have some problems in aligning text but I love to write here because the people who are in this forum are great people and this forum is one of the best forums I've seen.
As the appearance of the text is important to me, if anyone knows how can I correct the colon and semicolon and dots positioning I would appreciate his/her help.

ماییم که بی باده و بی جام خوشیم
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: pioneer01 , StudentSE , mmdsharifi , RASPINA , farahnaz , mmirzay , فاطمه سلیمانی
ارسال:
۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۴:۱۶ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۵۵ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
RE: Let's write in English

ok, lets begin with a topic. what do you think about writing about life and what mankind has done with his/her life till now. As far as I know there is no limit for a human and it seems most of what we do rely on our mind. As great Persian poet Molana has siad:"you are your thought". I can complete this verse like this: "You are your thought, brother, the rest of you is bones and fiber" . You know the beauty of reading and hearing this verse in Persian can not be understood by a foreigner.1

[تصویر:  442768_life.jpeg]

I have lived in this world for 30 years.In these years which were so long and so short I experienced many up and downs. One of my worst downs was my divorce and I think one of my best ups can be this divorce too. God has plans for all of us. .I think we should always have a purpose in our lives and keep going and never quit. As a well known quote says that "a quitter never wins and a winner never quits ".1

As you can see the appearance of my writing is getting better post by post and it could get worse. Life is something like this. In one great book that I have read it was said that one of great sorrows of old people was working too much and not spending time with close friends and relatives. I suggest you read this great book. 0

مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.

[تصویر:  442768_THE-ONE-THING-GARY-KELLER-with-JAY-PAPASAN.png]

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: pioneer01 , StudentSE , mmdsharifi , negarin_
ارسال:
۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۶:۵۶ ب.ظ
RE: English discussion
Every man or woman we face in your life is a potential enemy and a potential friend as well. We need to make friends and as we all know even one enemy can hurt very much. In our literature we have many sources for learning how to have a better life. For example, Hafez says:
The ease of two worlds is the explanation of these two words
With friends, kindness with enemies, tolerance

[تصویر:  442775_hafez.jpg]

We can see and recognize ourselves in our relationship. One interesting thing is that we always complain about people's behavior which we have do them somewhat in your interactions. We attract people who are like us in some aspects or are very different from us. I think this world is the mirror of ourselves and we can change it by changing ourselves. Although it is hard but it is necessary . 0

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: mmdsharifi , pioneer01
ارسال:
۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۸:۱۹ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۴۴ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
You know the thing is writing can be sometimes your best friend. You can talk with whom is listening patiently and with a smile on it's face. We can write to it and this it can be a male or a female. I sometimes prefer to write for a male and sometimes prefer writing for a female. It depends on my mood. You know I have recently considered about emotions and how much they are important in our lives. As psychologists say, most of the psychological disorders are stem from the repression of emotions. We can use our emotions in favor of our goals and to inspire and motivate others. Another source of disorders is inability to express and understand feelings. We need to try to improve this ability. It is crucial for having high-quality relationships which is the base of every development in any aspect of our being. 0
[تصویر:  442785_Emosi.jpg]

By the way, I use Grammarly to correct my grammar mistakes and step by step I can improve my grammar too. 0

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: pioneer01
ارسال:
۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۹:۳۵ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۲۶ ق.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
English discussion
Thanks for creating this topic, I hope we can improve our writing skills by discussing different subjects, and I encourage others to share their thoughts by participating in the discussion. ۰
Ok so about the subject I think you’ve chosen a hard and broad one, but anyway, about life; there are always ups and downs in everyone’s life of course, and I think we need them, if there was nothing happened then we will be dead!۰
Recently I have finished a really great book called “My Dream of Stars: From Daughter of Iran to Space Pioneer”, in this book Anosheh Ansari talks about her life till she achieved her goal, going to space, her popular slogan is “ imagine, inspire, be the change”. ۰
I have learned a lot from reading this book. She had many problems in her life, her parents had divorced in her childhood, the revolution, Iran - Iraq war, … .۰
Despite all of the problems and obstacles she has tried hard with her husband and started a business. Now she is an entrepreneur and co-founder and chairman of Prodea Systems.۰
By the way she has immigrated to the USA when she was 17Wink۰
[تصویر:  442793_quote-i-would-spend-hours-and-hou...-18-51.jpg]

At the end I’ll appreciate if you make me aware of my mistakes, if there's any.

You can find the translation of Masnavi on this
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL , StudentSE , mmdsharifi , دختر مهربان , farahnaz , adel71
ارسال:
۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۰:۰۷ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۲۲ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
Reading successful and great people's history will benefit our life a lot. It is a very good idea to introduce books and writing quotes here so they inspire others. 0
I wanna ask who has the greatest impact on your life among people in the history or live people? Let me name some of these great people: oh I can't name any one! I think I lied to myself. I haven't read enough about their life. If I want to name one I should say Molana or others but honestly I haven't study anyone's life. By the way, you may suggest better subjects to write about. 0
[تصویر:  442797_molana3.jpg]

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: StudentSE , mmdsharifi , pioneer01
ارسال:
۱۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۴:۵۰ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۵:۰۳ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
Today is a great day. A day of learning things from hard moments of life. A day in which I learned not to rely on people's words but see and analyze what they do. Today is the day that I learned to trust my heart and always follow feelings inside. I think we should accept that most of us can't understand each other and admit that we are so ignorant about every aspects of our lives.
You know one of the big weaknesses of me has been avoiding conflicts but as I get older I realize that conflicts are inevitable unless you kill your inner feelings and stomp your heart under your foots. Dear friends, respect your heart and show your feelings and try to feel other people's feelings. Otherwise we will become like a stone who not only
can't feel his own heart but also can't feel other peoples emotions and pains . 0
Ok, let's suggest topics to talk about. If anyone agree with me,please write your suggestions. so we can continue on more interesting subjects or I continue the way I am following. 0

[تصویر:  442848_idea_bulb_red.png]

I'm looking forward to hear your ideas

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: farahnaz , mmdsharifi , adel71 , pioneer01
ارسال:
۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۱:۴۱ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۲:۱۴ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
At first, I thought it's better to write about anything we want to say. Now we can write about anything we want to say and also a subject. Since no one has suggested any subject I suggest one and start talking about that subject. The subject I wanna talk about is entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship means creating new jobs. Startup is a kind of entrepreneurship. Startup concept is very young in our country and the government sees it as a good solution for solving joblessness problem. A startup starts with an idea or a new technology or just someone who has passion in a field. Everyone who wants to begin a startup should answer this question: "what can I do well that I would love to do for an extended period of time?" and by answering this question we will have taken the first step toward discovering a customer pain. This pain is the pain that we are interested in alleviating because it is in line with our expertise and passion. 0
To my friends: I started writing about startups and at the same time my feelings. You can add to it or you can just read. 0
[تصویر:  442862_edp2.png]

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: farahnaz , mmdsharifi , adel71
ارسال:
۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۰:۴۶ ق.ظ
English discussion
Thanks for your writing and I suggest you to write about "How to improve our writing skills?"
In couple of tips!
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL , pioneer01
ارسال: #۱۰
۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۲:۱۲ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۱:۱۱ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
(۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۴۶ ق.ظ)mmdsharifi نوشته شده توسط:  Thanks for your writing and I suggest you to write about "How to improve our writing skills?"
In couple of tips!

Hello, yeah, it's a good idea to write about how to write. Ok, let's start with an exercise. Try to describe a personality, an object or a movie or a dream. You can use adjectives to describe a person.For example, tall/short, fat/thin, beautiful/good-looking, old/young, well-dressed, funny, outgoing, lazy, friendly and so on. Find these adjectives and try your best to describe a person. Wow! an idea! let's describe a famous person and others try to guess his/her name. By doing this we can learn in a game. Please tell me your opinions. 0
By the way,you can check your grammar with
too. It's a good tool. 0
[تصویر:  Lc1-Z3Ucj89AmwvctYlz80jhTBvV5xdaRklumBnU...z-Er4=w300]

Or we can put a picture here and try to describe it and write ideas about it. It can be helpful for our writing and productive and creativity skills. 0

Blink blink blink and your time is over

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: mmdsharifi , pioneer01
ارسال: #۱۱
۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۴:۱۳ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۴۲ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)

A man who is used to reading books and writing, never gets alone. He is alone when stuck among ignorant people. Let me say I love imam Ali and I love you imam Hossein. You were alone at your times of living. 0

[تصویر:  442883_loving_imam_ali_is_paradise_by_da...95x627.jpg]

An article about improving writing :

ارسال: #۱۲
۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۵:۵۱ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۵:۵۸ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
Why unlike button? Smile Is there anything wrong or offensive in my writing? We all need to accept our ignorance and once we accept it we can step forward to knowledge and understanding. Please discuss instead of pressing that unlike button. I didn't mean that I am that knowledgeable person or people are ignorant or I didn't compare Imam Ali with anyone. 0

ارسال: #۱۳
۱۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۱:۵۸ ق.ظ
English discussion
Do not be afraid to compare
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL , pioneer01
ارسال: #۱۴
۱۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۲:۳۳ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۲:۳۶ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
(۱۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۵۸ ق.ظ)vazoupresin نوشته شده توسط:  Do not be afraid to compare

I need to be cautious about what points others get from my words. Thanks for your comment. May I ask you to provide more details? So I can get your idea more clearly. 0

ارسال: #۱۵
۱۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۷:۲۲ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۵۴ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
To people who want to improve their writing skills. The very first step for us to start this way is to set the goal and find the purpose of the journey from here to where we want to be . I love writing in English because I can talk to people from every nationality and culture. Speaking has its own advantages but writing is great too. You can talk to readers without concerning their reaction or reluctance about what you are saying to them. You can create an emotional link with the reader without having to be concerned about their judgments about your body language or face expressions. All in all, writing is a great way to communicate with people, just like acting on the scene which is one of my best favorites. 0

[تصویر:  Fall-Play-2jrlz6j.jpg]

موضوع‌های مرتبط با این موضوع...
موضوع: نویسنده پاسخ: بازدید: آخرین ارسال
  Registration for Google Code Jam 2016 is Open x86 ۰ ۲,۵۱۰ ۰۴ فروردین ۱۳۹۵ ۰۶:۰۷ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: x86
  پردازش تصویر با OPEN CV mjjoon2 ۶ ۴,۱۴۲ ۰۲ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۳ ۰۳:۳۱ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: vesta
  open collector rad.bahar ۴ ۷,۷۸۱ ۰۴ مرداد ۱۳۹۲ ۱۰:۵۳ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: tabassomesayna
  verify your account gmail Pakzad ۴ ۳,۶۶۴ ۱۲ دى ۱۳۹۱ ۰۱:۰۵ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: Pakzad
  open source ها در طراحی و برنامه نویسی وب homa ۰ ۱,۹۱۱ ۱۱ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۱ ۰۸:۳۱ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: homa
Information Iran Open 2012 esisonic ۵ ۶,۳۴۸ ۲۵ فروردین ۱۳۹۱ ۰۱:۵۳ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: esisonic
  شکل استفاده از لیست های open و close در *A و نحوه بست گره های حاشیه چطوریه؟ Masoud05 ۲ ۲,۹۲۳ ۱۶ بهمن ۱۳۸۹ ۰۳:۵۸ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: bijibuji

پرش به انجمن:

Can I see some ID?

به خاطر سپاری رمز Cancel

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟ اینجا به یادت میاریم! close

رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. close