زمان کنونی: ۳۰ فروردین ۱۴۰۳, ۱۱:۲۶ ب.ظ مهمان گرامی به انجمن مانشت خوش آمدید. برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن می‌توانید عضو شوید.
گزینه‌های شما (ورودثبت نام)

Open your chest

ارسال: #۴۶
۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۰:۱۸ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۱۸ ق.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
RE: Open your chest
It's about 2 or 3 weeks that I'm working on an important website that should be finished soon. And classes started this week, there's also some other activities. And all of these made me so tired that I couldn't go to the University today.۰

Do you think that listening to a music while working on something that needs concentration is harmful for brain?۰

How are you today WILL? Feel better?۰

I love voice typingSmile I used it for writing this text.۰
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL , vazoupresin
ارسال: #۴۷
۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۲:۳۶ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۳۷ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
I started a bad day today too , it seems some problems need to be solved. And about listening to music while working on something that needs concentration I should say it depends. I listen to pure music while working and it is helpful at first but not for a long time because my brain gets tired of listening. So for beginning a fresh session of working it is good.For example, 30 mins of every 2 hours of working. But this recommendation is just for programming or designing of free writing or translating, but for reading and understanding or something like that silence works better for me. 0
You have bought a software which types what you say? It needs a silent place, yeah? my brother use one of them but it has many errors. Do you suggest one? Does is works fine? My[/b] hands and arms and back ache from typing a for many hours. 0

ماییم که بی باده و بی جام خوشیم
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: vazoupresin
ارسال: #۴۸
۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۲:۴۴ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۵۵ ب.ظ، توسط vazoupresin.)
(۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۶:۰۲ ب.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  

regarding vazoupresin's post: I love people as long as they keep enough distance with me. You know people don't have complete control on their thoughts and actions and I always have to be cautious about their ego which is voracious to eat me! 0

[تصویر:  443309_egolu-insan.jpg]

Today a bad incident happened to me. At first I got really sad but now I feel that I am stronger than yesterday. 0

your right, distances are impirtant.
what happen? would you define it? Perhaps the subject is the same

(۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۱۸ ق.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  
It's about 2 or 3 weeks that I'm working on an important website that should be finished soon. And classes started this week, there's also some other activities. And all of these made me so tired that I couldn't go to the Uiversity today.۰

Do you think that listening to a music while working on something that needs concentration is harmful for brain?۰

How are you today WILL? Feel better?۰

I love voice typingSmile I used it for writing this text.۰

I think listening to music is really good, specially when you have some trouble or you want to make a decision. however it is not can be public, but for me is effective.
it is depend on your favorite and your emotions
for excemple when I need to rest or want to think clearly about important things, listen to Buda music or Uaral band songs
also trance music give me energy
ارسال: #۴۹
۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۴:۴۲ ب.ظ
(۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۳۶ ب.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  
I started a bad day today too , it seems some problems need to be solved. And about listening to music while working on something that needs concentration I should say it depends. I listen to pure music while working and it is helpful at first but not for a long time because my brain gets tired of listening. So for beginning a fresh session of working it is good.For example, 30 mins of every 2 hours of working. But this recommendation is just for programming or designing of free writing or translating, but for reading and understanding or something like that silence works better for me. 0
You have bought a software which types what you say? It needs a silent place, yeah? my brother use one of them but it has many errors. Do you suggest one? Does is works fine? My[/b] hands and arms and back ache from typing a for many hours. 0

Hope you solve your probs very soon: )۰
I used the google voice typing on my phone. But for computer I think microsoft word has a feature for this, something like speech to text.۰
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL
ارسال: #۵۰
۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۴:۵۶ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۵۶ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
(۲۸ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۴۲ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  
(28 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۳۶ ب.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  

Hope you solve your probs very soon: )۰
I used the google voice typing on my phone. But for computer I think microsoft word has a feature for this, something like speech to text.۰
Aha that is for English writing but for Persian we don't have access to good softwares. 0

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: pioneer01
ارسال: #۵۱
۲۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۶:۳۴ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۴۸ ب.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
In the morning when I was in the bus I was checking a website and listening to the news and I found one of them amazing. I listened to
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.
for maybe 5 or 6 times till now. It's about Mandy Harvey an American girl who is singer and song writer and the point is that she is deaf since she was 18. It really touched my heart.۰
Here's the lyrics of one of her song called try:۰

I don't feel the way I used to
The sky is gray much more than it is blue
But I know one day ill get through
And ill take my place again

If I would try
If I would Try
Oh
And there is no one for me to blame
Cause I know the only thing in my way is me

I don't live the way I want to
That whole picture never came into view
But I'm tired of getting used to the day

So I will Try
So I will try
If I would try
If I would try
Oh
ارسال: #۵۲
۲۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۷:۴۷ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۳۰ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۵۵ ق.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
I just arrived home. I'm really mad at myself, I dont know why I behave like thisConfused
Ok, here's the problem; you know I hate this iranian i dunno etiquette, manner or anything called Taarof. I went to my aunt's house for some computer stuff and then when I wanted to come home she asked me to take snapp taxi and I was like " oh no, come on it's ok believe me:|". I really dont know why I cant accept others giving me something while I've done so many things.۰
----------------
check
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.
outSmile۰
ارسال: #۵۳
۲۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۹:۲۱ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۴۹ ب.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
Watch
: )۰
-------------
Last year I found a blog that got me thinking of starting my own. ‌But I'm not sure if I should do it or not.Confused۰
ارسال: #۵۴
۲۹ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۰:۳۶ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۳۱ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۳۴ ق.ظ، توسط WILL.)
Great story! we can create our own story. A story in which we make use of our time to become a better person and find our purpose. Thanks for sharing this story with us and your feelings as well. 0

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: pioneer01
ارسال: #۵۵
۳۱ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۱:۱۹ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۳۱ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۳:۰۶ ب.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
I believe there’s always a battle between heart and mind, in our every day lives, even in every moments. There’s always something you want to do and what you should.۰
I'm not talking about just love, it's about everything.۰
So what do you do? Which one do you follow? Cause they always want opposite things, so you need to choose one of them.Your hearts want what they want and there's also another voice in your head warning you, that if you choose ,forexample A, you'll be harmed.۰
I myself made some rules based on some of my experiences. One of them is when I dont know if I should do something or not I wont do it until I make a precise decision. That's because I did many wrong things on this occasion(I mean state of not knowing) before, and now I dont wanna repeat them, because it really hurts.۰
And now again I'm in a delimma of .... ( censored by me)۰

[تصویر:  443487_76oo_1.png]

[تصویر:  443487_ejxg_2.png]

The pictures are from Back to the future trilogy.۰

Sad:-/No one is here to tell me my mistakes.۰

ارسال: #۵۶
۰۱ مهر ۱۳۹۶, ۰۹:۵۴ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۰۱ مهر ۱۳۹۶ ۰۹:۵۵ ب.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
I wanted to write something about today's class and what our professor said about AI, but I'm really tired. I just say one thing, I LOVE AI. Heart Smile۰
And check out
ارسال: #۵۷
۰۲ مهر ۱۳۹۶, ۱۲:۵۰ ق.ظ
(۰۱ مهر ۱۳۹۶ ۰۹:۵۴ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  
I wanted to write something about today's class and what our professor said about AI, but I'm really tired. I just say one thing, I LOVE AI. Heart Smile۰
And check out
I love AI too and also physics and chemistry and biology and psychology and psychotherapy and economy and chess playing and drawing faces and writing and reading books and talking to a caring person and learning a new language and making a smile on people's faces and I love beauty every where. I love imam Hossein and I love his traits and I love Bagher and Sadegh and I love prophet Mohammad and I love every moments of living. I love being in love and the moments of silence in thinking in peace. I love loving and being in love. There is no better way toward salvation than loving. 0

[تصویر:  443613_lovelife.jpg]

ارسال: #۵۸
۰۲ مهر ۱۳۹۶, ۱۱:۵۴ ب.ظ
Open your chest
Hi
Did you have a good day?
I did not go to class today and I slept!
My mind is heavily involved in the choice of thesis topic but In practice, I do not make much effort!
I decided to learn Italian Big Grin
But first I need to increase my English proficiency

آدم های کوچک و حقیر با عقده های بزرگ ترسناکند،
زیرا از صدمه زدن به دیگران...
هراسی ندارند!
ارسال: #۵۹
۰۳ مهر ۱۳۹۶, ۰۱:۴۳ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۰۳ مهر ۱۳۹۶ ۰۱:۲۳ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
(۰۲ مهر ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۵۴ ب.ظ)kimya_r نوشته شده توسط:  Hi
Did you have a good day?
I did not go to class today and I slept!
My mind is heavily involved in the choice of thesis topic but In practice, I do not make much effort!
I decided to learn Italian Big Grin
But first I need to increase my English proficiency

I had a normal day today. Recently I have become more emotional and I live on my emotions' ocean. I like this state of being enchanted by emotions. Thanks God for giving us these emotions. 0
And for your thesis proposal I think it is better to ask your supervisor to give you the idea. Finding a good idea is the most difficult part of your final project. In my humble opinion, continue your supervisor's research, so he/she can help you in it.0

ارسال: #۶۰
۰۳ مهر ۱۳۹۶, ۱۲:۰۰ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۰۳ مهر ۱۳۹۶ ۱۲:۲۳ ب.ظ، توسط αɾια.)
Of course, emotions are good and in my opinion a man with a weapon of emotion can win a life war!
My supervisor offered me some suggestions but i like all of them! Big Grin
I will finally choose ,according to the university that i want to get phd Confused
Yesterday Mr.H showed me a photo of Lugano
That city was really beautiful And he said life was great there
And this was added to the list of places I want to go with him there in the future Cool
It's time to go...i should better go and study Angel
Have a nice day

آدم های کوچک و حقیر با عقده های بزرگ ترسناکند،
زیرا از صدمه زدن به دیگران...
هراسی ندارند!

موضوع‌های مرتبط با این موضوع...
موضوع: نویسنده پاسخ: بازدید: آخرین ارسال
  Registration for Google Code Jam 2016 is Open x86 ۰ ۲,۵۱۰ ۰۴ فروردین ۱۳۹۵ ۰۶:۰۷ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: x86
  پردازش تصویر با OPEN CV mjjoon2 ۶ ۴,۱۴۲ ۰۲ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۳ ۰۳:۳۱ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: vesta
  open collector rad.bahar ۴ ۷,۷۸۲ ۰۴ مرداد ۱۳۹۲ ۱۰:۵۳ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: tabassomesayna
  verify your account gmail Pakzad ۴ ۳,۶۶۴ ۱۲ دى ۱۳۹۱ ۰۱:۰۵ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: Pakzad
  open source ها در طراحی و برنامه نویسی وب homa ۰ ۱,۹۱۱ ۱۱ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۱ ۰۸:۳۱ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: homa
Information Iran Open 2012 esisonic ۵ ۶,۳۴۸ ۲۵ فروردین ۱۳۹۱ ۰۱:۵۳ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: esisonic
  شکل استفاده از لیست های open و close در *A و نحوه بست گره های حاشیه چطوریه؟ Masoud05 ۲ ۲,۹۲۳ ۱۶ بهمن ۱۳۸۹ ۰۳:۵۸ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: bijibuji

پرش به انجمن:

Can I see some ID?

به خاطر سپاری رمز Cancel

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟ اینجا به یادت میاریم! close

رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. close