زمان کنونی: ۳۱ فروردین ۱۴۰۳, ۰۹:۴۰ ب.ظ مهمان گرامی به انجمن مانشت خوش آمدید. برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن می‌توانید عضو شوید.
گزینه‌های شما (ورودثبت نام)

Improving our speaking skill

ارسال: #۱۶
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۶:۴۸ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۶:۴۹ ب.ظ، توسط negar007.)
Hi.very good idea.
present..............
How can i know my level?
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: frr , hnarghani
ارسال: #۱۷
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۷:۱۲ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۲:۳۹ ق.ظ، توسط frr.)
RE: Improving our speaking skill
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۶:۴۸ ب.ظ)negar007 نوشته شده توسط:  
Hi.very good idea.
present..............
How can i know my level?
Talk to me , If we get along well with each other it means your level is pre-intermediat
otherwise you are beginner or advanced Smile
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: hnarghani
ارسال: #۱۸
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۷:۵۰ ب.ظ
Dear Tayyeb,would you create a group?if yes, please expose its information here
ارسال: #۱۹
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۸:۱۱ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۱۲:۴۷ ب.ظ، توسط frr.)
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۷:۵۰ ب.ظ)codin نوشته شده توسط:  Dear Tayyeb,would you create a group?if yes, please expose its information here

I think if we want to have voice conference on Yahoo messenger I need your Yahoo ID to invite you to a conference
or you have my ID to invite me to a conference
but as one of our friends said here before speaking with one or two persons is better than a big conference
And I prefer peer to peer speaking
If you want to speak with me pm me please
ارسال: #۲۰
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۸:۲۱ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۸:۲۴ ب.ظ، توسط amirid.)
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۲:۱۶ ب.ظ)poldasht نوشته شده توسط:  
Hey,

this is a great step in manesht, I had a idea just like this one before, but I didn't proposed the idea, because I didn't know manesht could be a good place for this idea. but as I see, it's not good, it's perfect.

As I found the only best ways to improve English speaking skills are memorizing English sentenses, thinking in English and talking with friends and also listening (! Big Grin). I am self taught and I never used to participate in any English classes before. but I did what I mentioned above, and sometimes I used to read English articles and news.

I need to develop my vocabulary. so could you please give me some info and tricks to memorize and learn new words easily? and how can I improve my grammer? I use B15 app to schedule study periods. have you any idea?

thanks.
I know nothing about the B15 app, but as I needed sth to practice vocabulary, I developed a simple leitner box application for android.
Although it's not user friendly enough, it's convenient for me and I've learned many words using this application.
ارسال: #۲۱
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۸:۳۲ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۸:۳۹ ب.ظ، توسط poldasht.)
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۸:۲۱ ب.ظ)amirid نوشته شده توسط:  I know nothing about the B15 app, but as I needed sth to practice vocabulary, I developed a simple leitner box application for android.
Although it's not user friendly enough, it's convenient for me and I've learned many words using this application.

Dear Amir,

B15 is a android leitner app developed by Iranian, please visit B15.ir for more information. it's shareware, so you can try it for free before buy.

I would like to examine your android app if you don't mind.

(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۵:۲۵ ب.ظ)freetayyeb نوشته شده توسط:  Hi my friend,
I'm sure the best way to improve your vocabulary is a leitner software and the best software that I'v used for 1 year is Ankidroid android application.By making use of this app you can easily expand your vocabulary circle.There are many ready flashcard sets you can download from the internet .By using this app 1 hour a day you know almost 4000 words a year from now
It's a miracle ,without much effort

Thanks dear freetayyeb,

I got familiar with Ankidroid lately, I downloaded much more flash cards, it's perfect because it's definitely free! however I bought B15 and I have to use it. and of course it could satisfy me and I needn't to install Ankidroid. thank you again for your response.

ورود به سایت ->
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.

*** به زودی نرم‌افزار تحت وب برای تسهیل دانشجویان و افراد جویای علم رونمایی خواهد شد ***

ارسال: #۲۲
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۹:۱۷ ب.ظ
Hi everyone, I agree with all of you, each method that you come on consensus on that is good and I agree with that. But please choose a method that every one can participate in it, For instance I don't have Skype And I don't know how to use it or even I cant work with Manesht Chat rooms.
so please introduce your means of method after choosing it.

ای آموزنده ی توانا به من علمی بیاموز که سودمند باشد و مبارک
تا از آن چراغی بسازم که راه را به من نشان دهد ودر آن راه تو را بجویم و دیگران را به سوی تو بخوانم
ای راهنمای گمراهان.
محمد مهدی رسولی
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: hnarghani , poldasht
ارسال: #۲۳
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۹:۵۸ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۱۰:۲۰ ب.ظ، توسط hnarghani.)
Hello to all my dears in manasht. learning english is very good.If u interest to learn english at first u must love it.for me to improve my english i listing to the news and it is in my daily plan and for better when I listen it . I try to write some of this sentences and as well as watching film especialy animation in main language is very good but for speaking u must have a partner . I have an idea . in some of news for example in foreign news you can refer to the news read it and after read the main story read the comments and selection good sentence and practice they with yourself and write key words or sentences. learning english is just repeat and repeat and repeat ......
God bless all of you and more ablilities to obtain in learning english and what you want . .

زندگی کوتاه است.
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: frr , happy07
ارسال: #۲۴
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۰:۱۷ ب.ظ
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۹:۱۷ ب.ظ)fatemeh69 نوشته شده توسط:  Hi everyone, I agree with all of you, each method that you come on consensus on that is good and I agree with that. But please choose a method that every one can participate in it, For instance I don't have Skype And I don't know how to use it or even I cant work with Manesht Chat rooms.
so please introduce your means of method after choosing it.

Dear Fatemeh,
Manesht has not chat room,,you can only chat privately by the chat module at the bottom of monesht pages
You can find a partner on many websites on the internet
but if you want you can pm your Yahoo ID to any one you want to chat with in Manesht
ارسال: #۲۵
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۱:۴۲ ب.ظ
بابا اینجا همه اهل دلن!
دریا نمیبینن گرچه همه شناگرن! Smile

خوب شد این تاپیک زده شد تا مهارت هامون کمی روشه.

به به خوشحالم، ایده جالبیه و نظرات همه هم عالی Smile
بهتره شرووووع کنیم....

بسم الله....
ارسال: #۲۶
۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۲:۴۹ ق.ظ

I told here if anyone want to talk in English either privately or publicly in a Yahoo conference room pm me
you said let's start
Pm me and it'll start
Then we'll create groups and attend in 2 or 3 or 4 person groups

We are here to help each other and as soon as we find out that it is not a good idea we'll quit it
Let's try it

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: نازین
ارسال: #۲۷
۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۲:۳۹ ب.ظ
I 'M SORRY BUT LET ME CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE.
I AM NOT PRO ,BUT SOME OF THESE MISTAKE SHOULD BE REFORM.
WE ALWAYS SAY "I AGREE" NEVER ERER USE "I AM AGREE" AND
ALSO WE SAY "I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE"NOT PERSONS
BECAUSE PERSON NEVER GER S
AND...

I'm agree with you too that Yahoo can be a better choice than Skype.[/align]
[/quote]
ارسال: #۲۸
۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۲:۵۹ ب.ظ
hello
i am agree with this suggest
but my english level is very bad!!! and i love partnership in this program
how do it?

رهرو آن نیست که گهی تند و گهی خسته رود
رهرو آن است که آهسته و پیوسته رود
ارسال: #۲۹
۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۱:۱۲ ب.ظ
یکی بگه جریان چیه؟(ب زبان مادری)

به مصلحتم نبود
ارسال: #۳۰
۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۱:۳۸ ب.ظ
با سلام ، این پیشنهاد برای افرادییه که به کلاس زبان دسترسی ندارن و توی این یه ماه تا مهر میخان یه کاری بکنن.
پیشنهاد این بوده که ما برای تقویت صحبت کردن انگلیسی و اعتماد به نفس گروههای دو یا چند نفره تشکیل میدیم و با هم صحبت می کنیم . شیوه کار به این صورته که شما به کسایی که این جا اعلام آمادگی کردن پیام خصوصی میدید و آی دی یاهو یا اسکایپتون رد و بدل می کنید و اونجا با هم صحبت می کنید .
البته وبسایتهایی هستن که شما می تونید استفاده کنید
speakenglish.co.uk
speaking24.com
و سایتهایی که شبیه این هستن . ولی خب اینجا هم توی مانشت افرادی هستن که می تونید باهاشون صحبت کنید .
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: Boo , ashena1 , abji22

موضوع‌های مرتبط با این موضوع...
موضوع: نویسنده پاسخ: بازدید: آخرین ارسال
  کلاس زبان یا روش دیگه برای تقویت زبان (همه نظر بخصوص Speaking) mostafa2012 ۲ ۳,۸۴۱ ۱۴ مهر ۱۳۹۴ ۰۳:۱۰ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: crevice

پرش به انجمن:

Can I see some ID?

به خاطر سپاری رمز Cancel

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟ اینجا به یادت میاریم! close

رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. close