زمان کنونی: ۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۴۰۳, ۰۲:۵۰ ب.ظ مهمان گرامی به انجمن مانشت خوش آمدید. برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن می‌توانید عضو شوید.
گزینه‌های شما (ورودثبت نام)

Open your chest

ارسال: #۳۱
۲۴ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۷:۰۹ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۴ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۷:۱۳ ب.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
RE: Open your chest
you're welcome : )۰
And about topic's name I have no idea Smile I searched it and I found out that the term is used for Yoga. Any way, I dunno! whatever you choose is ok Blush۰
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال: #۳۲
۲۴ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۷:۴۹ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۴ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۷:۵۰ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)
(۲۴ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۷:۰۹ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  
you're welcome : )۰
And about topic's name I have no idea Smile I searched it and I found out that the term is used for Yoga. Any way, I dunno! whatever you choose is ok Blush۰

open your chest = هر چه می‌خواهد دل تنگت بگو..

ماییم که بی باده و بی جام خوشیم
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: vazoupresin
ارسال: #۳۳
۲۵ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۴:۴۸ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۲۲ ق.ظ، توسط WILL.)
I love inventing a new wheel. Big GrinBig Grin 0

ارسال: #۳۴
۲۵ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۱:۴۵ ب.ظ
Open your chest
i am blackboard

You Only Live Once
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL , vazoupresin
ارسال: #۳۵
۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۱:۲۴ ق.ظ
(۲۵ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۴۵ ب.ظ)M3t30r نوشته شده توسط:  i am blackboard

Hello dear, of course you are not a blackboard. Why do you think you are a blackboard? I guess you are an information security student and as a student in this level, perhaps perceiving yourself as a blackboard is not so weird. Yeah, I understand, you are a blackboard. 0
[تصویر:  443244_31.jpg]

ارسال: #۳۶
۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۲:۲۲ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۲۵ ب.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
(۲۵ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۱:۴۵ ب.ظ)M3t30r نوشته شده توسط:  i am blackboard
SmileTongueI am galaxy

(۲۵ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۴۸ ب.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  I love inventing a new wheel. Big GrinBig Grin 0
What do you mean? Like a square wheel ? Smile۰
ارسال: #۳۷
۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۲:۳۷ ب.ظ
(۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۲۲ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  
(25 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۴:۴۸ ب.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  I love inventing a new wheel. Big GrinBig Grin 0
What do you mean? Like a square wheel ? Smile۰

I meant that I like to create something that has been created and works fine. As I am developing a website from scratch because I want to have a complete control over every parts of it. 0

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: vazoupresin
ارسال: #۳۸
۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۳:۱۴ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۵:۳۴ ب.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
(۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۳۷ ب.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  I meant that I like to create something that has been created and works fine. As I am developing a website from scratch because I want to have a complete control over every parts of it. 0
[/align]

Aha, it's an idiom. I hadnt heard it before. ۰
ارسال: #۳۹
۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۸:۲۱ ب.ظ
How do you react if you have to see someone you dont like?۰ConfusedUndecided
ارسال: #۴۰
۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۲:۳۵ ق.ظ
I think life is about learning lessons and passing them. Life is so forceful( duuno if this word is ok here or no); it will repeat the exams until you pass them. Yesterday I went to the university for the enrollment and I failed again in one of these important exams; being thankful. I was so sad and ungrateful in the morning and I was listening to this
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.
, but some happenings changed my mind and I felt regretful but thankful.۰
I have to learn to be more patient.۰
[تصویر:  443282_pw4u_download.jpeg]

Smile I love driving alone Tongue
ارسال: #۴۱
۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۱:۱۳ ق.ظ
(۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۲۱ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  

I used to smile at him to hide my hatred or dislike. But now I show my emotions and feelings openly and show him/her that I don't like to be near him/her. 0

[تصویر:  443284_NEW-sad-face_000014869787XSmall.jpg]

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: pioneer01 , vazoupresin
ارسال: #۴۲
۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۱:۵۷ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۲:۰۹ ق.ظ، توسط pioneer01.)
(۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۱:۱۳ ق.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  
(26 شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۲۱ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  
I used to smile at him to hide my hatred or dislike. But now I show my emotions and feelings openly and show him/her that I don't like to be near him/her. 0

Ignoring is another way .۰
ارسال: #۴۳
۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۳:۲۰ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۳:۴۰ ب.ظ، توسط vazoupresin.)
(۲۳ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۱۰:۴۱ ق.ظ)WILL نوشته شده توسط:  

As you mentioned talking to people in face is so delightful but writing has it's own beauties and it strengthens our creativity muscles. Some people say that I am an introvert man and for me touching people's heart is easier by writing than talking but looking at the people's faces as you said is wonderful. You know, for me meeting new people from all around the word is exiting. Imagine an Indian little girl's smile, imagine a Japanese one saying hello to you, imagine a black one's teeth when she/he is laughing and imagine Brazilian people. In one article I read about that Brazilian people are the happiest people in the world and it's somehow related to their sky, their sky is the bluest sky in the world. 0

[تصویر:  443123_Guess-My-Race-faces.jpg]

Global village is an interesting term and I would like to relate it to marriage. Nowadays cultural differences are not the case anymore. I married with a girl who I thought is very close to me but I was wrong and one of my friends married with a Belgiumese girl and everyone thought they will face many problems because of differences but now they are living in peace and understanding. Yeah, we live in a global village and in era of communication, physical and geographical boundaries have disappeared and thought boundaries and ideological boundaries have emerged. It is very good for me and I like it. 0

Are you sure you have not a problem with individual race?
its really amazing!......

(۲۶ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۸:۲۱ ب.ظ)pioneer01 نوشته شده توسط:  

I just look at him
Without any hurts.i think Human beings are free and have reason to act

some times we go to happens that maybe can be Dangerous
last night I see Interesting and dangerous things. I wanted to see you closely ,but it is not possible
some times we should be alone untill learning
i want to talk a lot, but the mind is a little confused
often i remember that Life is a compulsion. you can not doing anything and it is a very big problem
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL , pioneer01
ارسال: #۴۴
۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۰۶:۰۲ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶ ۰۶:۰۸ ب.ظ، توسط WILL.)

regarding vazoupresin's post: I love people as long as they keep enough distance with me. You know people don't have complete control on their thoughts and actions and I always have to be cautious about their ego which is voracious to eat me! 0

[تصویر:  443309_egolu-insan.jpg]

Today a bad incident happened to me. At first I got really sad but now I feel that I am stronger than yesterday. 0

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: pioneer01 , vazoupresin
ارسال: #۴۵
۲۷ شهریور ۱۳۹۶, ۱۰:۱۱ ب.ظ
One of my favorite books is Holographic universe. I've read the translation of it, I really like to read the original form, I found the pdf but I want to have the book itself.۰
Here is one part of this book that I like:۰

[تصویر:  443320_alfk_holo.jpg]
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: WILL

موضوع‌های مرتبط با این موضوع...
موضوع: نویسنده پاسخ: بازدید: آخرین ارسال
  Registration for Google Code Jam 2016 is Open x86 ۰ ۲,۵۳۵ ۰۴ فروردین ۱۳۹۵ ۰۶:۰۷ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: x86
  پردازش تصویر با OPEN CV mjjoon2 ۶ ۴,۱۸۲ ۰۲ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۳ ۰۳:۳۱ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: vesta
  open collector rad.bahar ۴ ۷,۸۲۷ ۰۴ مرداد ۱۳۹۲ ۱۰:۵۳ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: tabassomesayna
  verify your account gmail Pakzad ۴ ۳,۶۸۲ ۱۲ دى ۱۳۹۱ ۰۱:۰۵ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: Pakzad
  open source ها در طراحی و برنامه نویسی وب homa ۰ ۱,۹۳۰ ۱۱ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۱ ۰۸:۳۱ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: homa
Information Iran Open 2012 esisonic ۵ ۶,۴۰۷ ۲۵ فروردین ۱۳۹۱ ۰۱:۵۳ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: esisonic
  شکل استفاده از لیست های open و close در *A و نحوه بست گره های حاشیه چطوریه؟ Masoud05 ۲ ۲,۹۳۷ ۱۶ بهمن ۱۳۸۹ ۰۳:۵۸ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: bijibuji

پرش به انجمن:

Can I see some ID?

به خاطر سپاری رمز Cancel

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟ اینجا به یادت میاریم! close

رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. close